Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i feel like a bitch

I use to log for a guy's love...to know the feeling of being loved. But now im in it and im confused because im in deep shit. Maybe i should be more careful with my wishes in future. Well..this is it. 2 guys like me. so to make the the story much easier...the first guy who asked me will be guy A and the second guy who asked me is guy B....Guy A knows me through my friend's friend. He added me in facebook and we were chatting and stuff.One day, he said he likes me but i was like stunned because i dont know him inperson so i was afraid to say yes yet i said i need time to know him then i will tell him how. So he comes online to chat with me and ya we would make things complicated between us. I was in a situation where i did not know to whether to say yes or not.His a nice guy from one of the top schools. He was perfect but my heart just did not want to say anything but just talk to him.Then here comes guy B....i know him since i was small.We go to sunday school since small.hmmmm...and his kinda like my relation because i met his mom in one of my family reunions.But we are farly related...so ya. Plus his brother and my brothers are like close friends.Me n guy B got fond with each other since form 2 or 3...not sure. We use to tease each other and get ourself in trouble during sunday school.Yes...i admit i have a tiny winnie feelings for him but common everyone has few crushes here and there. I did not make a great deal out of it. Yesterday while i was online, his best friend came and chat with me.We were talking bout him and guy B...like teasing him and stuff. All of a sudden he told me that guy B was sitting next to him.His friends started asking personal questions whether i was single and etc. I knew guy B was asking me all this through his friends. I told him I knew it. Then , guy B chatted with me, he said he loves me very much and his friend told me he keeps talking bout me. I was in a state of shock that i even ask whether it was the right person i was chatting to.At that point, i just said i like him too.He was on top of the world, i could know it by his words. Everything was happening so fast..I could not sleep at night and the feeling was great but i know, im not going to take things very serious...going with the flow.Now what should i say to guy A...he still thinks im available...i feel like a bitch..but i can't control my feelings. Guy A will you understand me? I know you told that if i dont like we still can stay as friends and there will be no differences. HELL No...yes there will be differences...im afraid of hurting you. im confused....when i see you online im gonna just say that im sorry...wish me luck...:(

No comments: