Sunday, April 18, 2010

i dont know whether i love you

It has been a very long time since I've loved someone. That i even forget the feeling of falling in love. I had crushes here and there, but being a player, accepting and declining was the main purpose. First you approve but sooner or later the love fades away you reject him.But now after the certain incident i couldn't forget him. He makes my heart beat so fast.He makes me laugh.He makes me want to fight with him over small things. He makes me do things i couldn't bare doing it in thousand years time. He makes me feel...feel...in love. I don't know whether it will stay for long for my love for someone fades away fast. He likes me...i think. I like him...i think. But we don't show it publicly but among us sparks ignite.Felt like pouring me feelings to him but if i do that i don't think it will last long. Playing a fool with him now is better than being in a serious relationship where commitments are needed.I cant afford that.For my feelings a wild and wonders around. You make things complicating...for every time you make me feel that you need me but you don't do anything about it. Well i understand for i am doing the same to you. Maybe we like the fooling around because we are deeply hurt or been hurt before. I cant imagine saying that i love you for i know i have no rights to say such strong words in such a young age. For i know now...i just like fooling around with you .

No comments: