Wednesday, December 23, 2009

karma

Now its happening again. I still remember when i was standard 6 anxiously waiting for my UPSR results.Filled with butterflies in my tummy.Waiting patiently for my name to be called in the 5A's list. Everything seemed slow, afraid i would lose my name.Then my worries went off when i heard my name echoing.I couldn't believe it.The only thing i i could hear was my heart beat when i was receiving my result slip.All my hard work had been repaid. For months waiting for the results just shattered away in one day and in one call.Tears gliding down my cheeks.Tears of joy i recall.Walking down the stage,people clapping and cheering,waiting for their names to be called.Now I'm sitting here typing my past after few years back.Will i experience the same karma again?? will my name be called out? will i cry? tears of joy? sadness or happiness?? By this time tomorrow i will be celebrating Christmas eve,but will it be the way i wanted, the way i hope and desire for.Tomorrow at 10 am i will know my results.I just want to experience the same thing i experienced before.I know its going to end fast but i wish i could stop time. To just feel the way i want to feel now and not to worry tomorrow. I wont be able to close my eyes and dream. The fear will just remain in my heart till dawn.All i want for Christmas is the amount of A's that will haunt me forever, the number 7. The joy and happiness i could give to myself and my family.Not feeling guilty for all my actions.Not feeling a burden.I'm just asking for a Christmas miracle.I believe God wont let me down.please karma....do repeat.

No comments: