Saturday, December 26, 2009

unexpected

This year Christmas eve, i will never forget it.I was sitting in the hall anxiously, clasping her hand, gasping for breath, waiting for my results.Waiting for my name to be called.But it didn't.I did not cry.I don't know why.Speechless.Thinking what did i get.Was it really bad.My mind full of horror.All my other friends was on the stage crying out their tears of joy and hugging each other.The only think i could think about was i suppose to be there among them. I waited for my results. I was waiting in the line for my results.The teacher called up my name.Felt i choked a hairball. I saw the results. I saw the 'b'.Only 1 'B'.What subject could it be?? will i be in science stream??When i saw the subject, i burst into tears, hugged my friend.Her shoulder was covered with my tears. I spoke up. 6A'S 1B...GEOGRAPHY. i couldn't believe it. I did not know why i was crying for.My feeling was complicating.It was a mixture feeling.I was happy i did not get worse than that but upset it was for the easiest subject i got B for.The only subject that it could turn and make it a fantastic 7.I carried on my day by showing my happy face but deep in side i was feel with guilt.I couldn't talk properly to my parents nor my friends, afraid they would see my unhappy face with tears trolling down.I have to face it. Everyone was happy for me and congratulating me. I just smiled and try convincing them I'm happy with it. I could have done better.I would never forget this Christmas eve that gave lots of thinking to me.Happy and sad. It was unexpected. Next week, is new year.A new beginning for everything.Hope it makes a difference in my life as my results did.

No comments: