Wednesday, June 16, 2010

after so long

I really like this feeling. Knowing you will be there for me. After my first love, i just found that i can fall in love again. I really like u RR. I know im still young and i cant afford using the word 'love'.But you make me complete. Knowing everyday i will be hearing your voice through our small conversations through our calls makes me happy. I never felt like this for a really long time.All i could say is thank you.I never knew we would end up together. Never knew all things are happening so fast. Al though it has only been a month we are together yet i feel i have been with you forever. Hmmmm....I know i can never predict our future.So i dont know when will this end.For now im going to enjoy every moment with you...kk...gtg..RR is on the phone. :)

No comments: