Tuesday, June 29, 2010

arrgghhhhh....

I just feel so mad now...i don't know how and where to show it.So i thought maybe if i blog about my anger it might help. I feel sooo angry ....but the thing is even i don't know why i am angry or maybe i know the reason but I'm just to ashamed to think that way. haih...I'm reading my history now.Hot tears keep rolling down my face...so weird..i cant be crying bout our history...no offence I'm reading about Islam.Nothing touchy about it.This is so not me..getting simply angry and frustrated for no reason.Feel like shouting my guts off.AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! People might just think I'm crazy...maybe i am. Goddd...what is happening to me.Why on earth I'm thinking like this...I feel like tearing my freaking heart apart. Feel so crushed and sad...I want ice cream.That can cool me down.It normally does when i get depressed.Geee...im talking as though i have reached menopause. Now I'm calming myself down by listening to music while studying...and i feel i have this inner voice.Like I'm talking to myself...What the hell ??!!! I CANT TAKE IT......:(

No comments: