Friday, January 8, 2010

i forgive u

where do i begin?? Have you ever been disappointed with a friend you trust? well it happen to me recently. I have this friend, really really close to her. Our friendship is so special because our character and personality are almost alike.But there are few differences. Not many people like her character because she is known as the bitchy mouth but other than that she's a good friend. Well this friend of mine loves my best friend which is a guy. But cut short this love story is just a 1 way ticket. Unrequited love.She loves the guy. No feed backs from the guy.But they fight really commonly.So here comes the part that disappoints me.This girl went and told this another girl that my guy friend called her irritating.This another girl and my guy friend is also close friends. The thing is my guy friend never in his life called her irritating.So she made up the story cause she was being envious.So when this another girl knew about it she immediately text ed my guy friend. My guy friend was so angry because he did not do anything that he text ed my friend and scolded her like hell.I did not know anything about this until my guy friend told me. So the following day, i went to school and asked my friend. Here's the dialog that made my heart shattered into pieces :

me : weh, what did you say?
she : ( laughs ) oh..i told her that he said she's irritating.
me : But did he say that for real ?
she : ( laughs ) dunno la...( laughs )
my hand almost wanted to slap her at this moment
me : so...you just made up stories???
she : ya...i think. That's why i did not reply him. ( laughs )she was being so cool about it.
At that moment, i felt it was a sin looking at her face. I actually backed her up the day before when my guy friend was telling me the incident. I felt i betrayed him and instead i helped her.I knew him more than this girl. I felt like i was the bitch here. So when i came back home i immediately text ed him and said how sorry i was. I was very thankful to see the reply. He said it was not a big deal that he understands for all my actions.That i always do the right thing.I'm so glad that he understands me and his my friend.I even told him that i would never forgive her because she behave like a typical girl who will just do anything for a guy. But after listening to his advise, i realised. For now, I'm just going to chill.This girl is my friend.I will not back stab her.If she does anything wrong or stupid, as a friend i must advise her not run away from the problem.I'm just going with the flow now. Just being relax and not taking things very seriously.This is life. I love you guys....

No comments: