Friday, January 15, 2010

days without you....

In this post I'm going to sound a bit proud.You know why?? Because my friends cant leave without me.Here's the story,I did not go to school for 2 days cause i was not feeling well,high fever. As soon as their back home from school, my hand phone will be ringing..calls n smses.I'm so lucky i have them.Eventually i wont pick up because i would be sleeping after taking the drugs.Our conversation will be like a mixture.1 minute being so nice to me and the other minute scolding me for not coming because they just miss me. I will just hear their voices, a smile on my cheek.For i know i have caring friends. Based on their stories in school when I'm not there, its so miserable. They sound so pathetic.All of them faces bad luck when I'm not there.Of course I'm not happy for that but the satisfaction i think. I do not even know why I'm blogging about this.I felt like sharing it. My friends are full with drama, new stories and new gossips.So fun being with them...being emo is not in the list.Full with laughter i could say.Each memory i have with them,i cherish the most. I only have 2 more years to have this laughter with my beloved friends.Then i do not know whether i will still have friends calling me when I'm sick or sad.

No comments: