Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SCOLDING DAY

I do not know how to express it but its something like stress but its not. I just feel like I'm sitting in a corner thinking what is going to happen in future, will it always be like this?? Cant bare it! gonna explode! Today in school, full day scolding and each of the subject all got homework and must hand in tomorrow. I have school then i have to stay back then finish homework..by the time i finish my homework it be dusk. So hectic...I'm exhausted with this new experience.To new to bare in fast. Basically i was like a chatterbox today, sitting and complaining about each and everything to myself like a mumbler. Mei mei sits beside me and she was wondering why was i acting so emo today. Even she admitted it was stressful and she stated that she likes stress.Whenever I'm mumbling like a desperate crazy woman,all she do is laugh.Felt like punching her face.I was too exhausted that whenever she spoke i told her to shut up because she will only increase my tension that i might just punch her seriously. The scoldings started of from add maths then lead on to biology.I was sick and tired of them scolding....bla bla ...u ah...u ah...it was like a tape recorder in my head. I felt so angry that when i came out from lab I did not wait for mei mei just kept walking and seeing the floor, then i saw my add maths teacher and pour out my anger to her . I did not know where the hell that courage came from but guess what she also was laughing.WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE???!! do i look like a clown??!!! I'm pouring out my anger and they end up laughing at me...what a day..Conclusion is when I'm angry i will keep on talking and mumbling and thinking about emotional things..i do not easily get mad but when I'm mad ..i just lose my head.

No comments: