Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just walk away

I still remember every moment we were together.Like a fantasy.So call true love at that moment.It has already been a year.Still i cherish it because your the first guy who made me cry.I thought i had everything..a perfect guy..to share my laughter.Now your laughing in the hands of a another woman. I still remember how you proposed...you made my heart stop.You asked to couple i said no..we will wait.Now i regret it. We had a whole month with our sweet talk.I still remember calling you darling and you refer me as sweetheart.Then the day came when you told you had problems with yourself.Too scared you would hurt me that you said we cant be together anymore.That words made my fantasy stop and made me realize that this is life.I let you go.....
We did not talk for months...then few months later you messaged me.I was happy thinking you wanted me back but no....You said you have split personality and you needed my help because you had another girl that you did not want to hurt her too.But darling...why dint you leave her like you did to me??Too many questions in my head that i ignored and continued helping you to find your way.For you said that i was the only one to cure your problem.I did not help you but i helped that girl.I did not want that girl to experience what i felt.Now i feel i have been so good to people that they do not even care how i feel. You only spoke to me when you needed help.You were begging me but not hard enough because you know i will help.You know me well...When your problem was solved you did not care to say thanks. When u broke my heart...when you were the one who gave me that heart you did not dare to say sorry. Yes you did after few months of ignorance. Your an animal with brains but not with a heart...that's for sure. Now you speak to me like a simple stranger.I use to love talking to you, now i hate seeing your face and shadow. Today when you saw me the first thing you said was " you still alive??". I did the most courageous thing i have never done in my life, i just walked away. I have no interest in talking to a beast. That's what I'm going to do in future...I'm just going to walk away from you like you walk away from my heart.

No comments: